BACHELOR OF ARTS
IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY
– A 4-year undergraduate program, with a total of 133 credits required for graduation.
– Program courses are taught in English.
– Admissions accepted from Thai and foreign students.
– High school graduation certificate or vocationalcertificate
– Additional qualifications according to the regulations of Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep
Selection of student applicants
– Examination as required by Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation, Thailand
– Selection criteria according to International College examination regulations
– Student’s choosing of degree program as offered by the International College of Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep
For both undergraduate majors, (IBM and Tourism and Hospitality), the English language proficiency requirements are:
1. TOEFL IBT score of not less than 64 – OR
2. IELT score of not less than 5.0 – OR
3. CU-TEP score of not less than 60 – OR
4. TOEIC not less than 600 – OR
5. International College English examination (based on CEFR B1 level), with admission criteria as established by the ICUTK Admissions Committee
(Please refer to the ICUTK admission application form or more complete details.)